Let's Get A Drink Tonight,
It's time for the WEEK IN REVIEW
- First off, large ups to Steel Phantoms @steelphantoms who just released the Forer EP. It sounds great and is available for free download on steelphantomsband.com
- Here is a photo of clam pasta. Shoutout: Nami rolled out the pasta. There is some onion, butter, lemon, and breadcrumbs too:
- It Can Change, an art project I ran with Anthony Marcellini a few years back, was invited to participate in the 2nd Asian Triennial this October in Manchester UK. The curator asked me to write a statement and I wrote about it here.
- Anthony reminded me of a song I wrote to go inside one of our sculptures called the Orgone Box, listen to it here. It played inside the box and asked the people outside to come in.
- Bishop Nicholas DiMarzio of Brooklyn. He is the one with the red hat and crooked wooden staff in the back. This is after the confirmation ceremony at Northside Catholic Academy in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. It's right around the corner from Best Pizza. When I told the guys at Best Pizza that the bishop was outside, they ran down the street to get a look.